Friday, October 5, 2012

A Republican Gamer... Big Deal

What's the author's purpose?
To show how people would slander someone just for gaming and avoid other issues.

Does the author accomplish his/her purpose?
Yes.

What ideas do you agree with?
That a person shouldn't be judged for playing games, especially when it's not on the job.

What ideas do you disagree with?
People playing games while at work.

What do you not understand?
How people will be more concered about a gamer than, say, a murderer psychopath.

What connections can you make with the text (self, text, world)?
I am a gamer myself and don't see why people stereotype gamers the way they do!

How can I become more active participant in my learning?
How can I take responsibility for my learning?
Research what the affects of gaming are.

No comments:

Post a Comment